SKINVITY is looking for a CMO
SKINVITY’s mission is to become the online reference site for Femtech and wellness technology. We deliver top-of the-line devices for home use that have the well-being of women as a common denominator.
To keep up with our fast growth, we are looking for extraordinary people to help us meet these extraordinary challenges.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to join our team. A passionate, high performing, “hands on” and talented person.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO and together with the best- prepared professionals, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing marketing strategies across different markets.
As a CMO you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to develop a deep appreciation for the company mission among the target audiences and develope strategies to increase awareness.
- Boost eCommerce turnover by building a solid, consistent and long-term marketing
- Working together with the rest of the team in prioritising and planning marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion, grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads by converting traffic through calls-to-action and lead generation content.
- Identify, understand and explore new trends and strategies in the sector that contribute to improving channels profitability and maximizing sales.
- Positione the products clearly and effectively in the minds of the target audience and engaging with that audience in order to generate increased revenue.
- Social media strategy. Media campaign planning and optimization (display CPM/CPC). Relations with key partners and influencers.
- Define and execute the Paid Media strategy (Google Ads, Social Ads) and SEO in the different markets in which SKINVITY will be present.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): loyalty programs and affiliate marketing.
- Define and implement the marketing automation strategy to complete the B2C customer journeys strategy.
- Monitor, analyse and report KPIs, continuously testing and optimizing channels, audiences, etc. Budget control and allocation, digital media invesment ROI and results analysis.
- Own efforts of increasing website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurture those leads down the buyer journey.
- Develope, champion and instille a rigorous, analytical and data-driven approach to all marketing activities, and ensuring that the marketing mix is optimised at all times, across channels and regions, under smart and healthy growth methodologies.
- Along with the community manager, content creation and dynamization plans for Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and others.
- Definition, development and supervision of the communication strategy.
- Update of brand website when necessary.
- +5 years of experience in the digital industry, having previously held a managing position in a marketing department.
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with a hands-on approach with relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills, making data-driven, insightful decisions to drive the business forward.
- Previous experience in managing paid media campaigns with ROI or CPA objectives. Performance campaigns, branding and social ads in high ticket products and knowledge in the construction of attribution models is a plus.
- Fluent in english
- Last but not least: a positive “can-do” attitude.
- An opportunity to be an entrepreneur within a leading high growth company in ahigh growth sector.
- Room for personal and professional exponential development.
- Competitive salary + bonus plan.
- Equity Plan.
- Join a highly talented and experienced C-level team.
- Headquarters located in Madrid. Flexible remote working.